Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pokelace


Fioni heels, vintage lace shirt, F21 belt, Merona skirt

I found the lace shirt in one of our Halloween costume boxes in the attic. I've found lots of things there, actually! The colors I'm wearing make me feel like an upside-down pokeball, so exciting.

Today for a psychology project, a friend and I went to the mall to hand out flowers to random people to record their reactions! The old people seemed to like it the best, especially the girls, and guys seemed to not like it the most. One lady even ran up to us and asked for a flower! She liked my flowers better than my friends, 'cause mine were red like FIYA, hence my fireflowers. It was wonderful. There was also this couple that parked their old beetle bug next to my bug, and my friend and I were coming back to it after buying flowers and the guy was like, "Wait, don't leave! You're the reason I parked there!" and we laughed and I told him that their car was amazing.

5 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

i adore the lace shirt paired with that gorgeous red skirt. :)
and that psych project sounds like so much fun!

Ali Hval said...

Thank youu!~ :DD && it was fun! Just really awkward at first.. we got so many looks, haha!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Oooh, I once found a skirt in my Halloween box that I now love to wear! Good ole' Halloween box.

Your project sounds like so much fun! And I love your description of yourself - I LOVE people watching too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Jess said...

what a great way to rewear something with that lace top! love the white tights - you remind me of alice in wonderland :)

Auntie Wendy...yahoo for free people said...

Ali, Mikey and I love this, soooo very cool, just so you!!!! Love you:)