______BornPretty sent me some pretty jewelry--namely an ampersand ring and glitzy fishy earrings--along with these neat diamond print tights. I'm not gonna lie. The real reason I wanted these tights was because the diamond pattern was reminiscent of (ahem, geekery ahead) Ghirahim from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; he's the villain, and he's sassy and dramatic... like me, of course. At least, like me on the interwebs when I don my computer screen like a mask. In real life I'm only sassy in my head because I'm not actually brave enough to be overtly sassy. If you saw me in real life I'd most likely dive behind the first hide-able object and peek up at you suspiciously, cat-style.
______But hey, we can't all be socialites.
______The little tails on these fishy earrings wiggle, so if I wiggle, they wiggle. But I gotta wiggle real hard. Extreme wiggling? It's a new sport. The Olympian representatives won't reply to my persistent requests to make it official, though. Those turds and their giant torch.
______Oh snaz, it's New Years' Day, isn't it? I'm a ditz, yes, but luckily I've been diligent enough to figure out a decent few resolutions for the year. They are as follows:
- be able to bike 50 miles straight one day (I've gotten up to 31 miles in one sitting, but then I had to go to class!)
- figure out where I'd like to go to grad school, along with applying and being accepted (!!!)
- create a total of around 6 larger, more time-consuming paintings, and hopefully get some of my work into a gallery this year
- whip up a new blog layout
- become a pirate mermaid fairy princess (on the top tier of importance, fer sure)
Cropped sweater (it has a snag, gosh darnit): Urban Outfitters
Diamond tights: c/o BornPretty (like 'em? Use code ALT10 for 10% off at their store)
Hiking booties: Lucky Brand, secondhand (similar)
Fish earrings: c/o Bornpretty
Ampersand ring: c/o BornPretty
Hair: done by momma