Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wall Crumblies


Just needed to post up this pic because I felt bad I hadn't posted him yet, har har har. Nothing exciting has happened this week, other than the fact that last night I had a dream where I shoved a refrigerator on top of some guy and squished him because he stole a miniature harmonica from me and THEN (yes, that's not all, folks) had the decency (and utter bravery) to take my mom's STOVE. Fool, how dare you steal our stove. He deserved getting a beating from a huge arse fridge. You just don't go around stealing stoves, man. You just don't do that.

I've had ACT prep for the past week, but now it's aaaaaalll over! Outfit post very soon.

6 comments:

anton belardo said...

hi dear! missed you soo much
if we were closer i would definitely do fun crazy styling on you.. would love to see you wearing more heels and basic blacks and grays ;)
* insert death by funny dreams* lol

kisses A.

hobovogue . said...

haha cant wait for the outfit post. hilarious dream... glad your acts are over !!! never took em...

<33 v

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I have a Nikon D40 (in response to your question!) I love it! I don't think they make them anymore, but I think the equivalent now is a Nikon D3000?!

LyddieGal said...

Hahah, your dream is awesome! I don't think I've ever had super human strength in a dream. Been trapped in a free falling elevator a bunch of times though.

Love your cracks, very nice lighting.

Chic on the Cheap

Avalonne Hall said...

Whoa this photo is awesome! OMG, that sounds like a crazy dream. I have crazy dreams all the time, sometimes they really scare me... but eh, they're dreams!

dotie said...

what a bizarre dream! but it serves him right for stealing your mom's stove :)

eclectic du jour