_____I do like this jacket that I recently bought. It's quite comfortable and I feel like it looks a wee bit expensive, even though I got it at Charlotte Russe for quite an affordable price! Plus, it's actually a color-- it seems to be hard to find any pops of color lately! Maybe it's just me.
_____So, since many bloggers have been writing about what they've accomplished or done in the last year, I feel that I should as well (even though I have been rather inactive on the ole bloggy this past year)! I actually feel like I have done quite a bit...
- To start, I've lost about 18 pounds since June and I am very happy and proud of that! I started running/biking daily and eating super healthy (it's okay, I won't feel bad if you've been following me and didn't notice a thing-- that just means I was doing a good job at covering it all up. My mom is the only person who has noticed anyway lolol)
- I had my Senior Art Show, went to prom with a lovely friend, graduated-- all that good high school senior year stuff!
- In April, we took a family trip to North Carolina and even went on a Segway Tour with this cool tour guide dude named Wes. Also, we stayed at a goat farm, but unfortunately never saw any goats because the owners were
jerksvery much to themselves. The goats were a lie!
- I started college at the University of Alabama; subsequently, I have finished my first semester (with all A's, hoorah!)
- I learned many sayings from the wise Honors Calculus teacher that I had last semester:
"Can you have two shadows facing the sun? No, no. Ghosts have no shadow. He has no shadow, he is not a real man."
"This problem is very spicy. For such a spicy dip, you must tip the waiter."
"When I get old, my face is not smooth. When you are one year old, you can take any derivative."
"The forest is very dangerous; you must find the mathematical light."
_____Now that you are filled with much wisdom, you, too, can start this year off right!
Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Dress: New York & Company
Tights: Christmas giftie, TJ Maxx